Thursday, May 29, 2008

Thre Dutchees!!!!


Here you go guys one of the best albums that came out in 07 has been re-released with some new tracks. Including the Theme song for Sex and the City Lables and Love. This song is so the Shit!!! check it out guys and go support Fergie and by the CD.

1. Fergie - Fergalicious ft. Will.I.Am2. Fergie - Clumsy3. Fergie - All That I Got (The Make-Up Song) ft. Will.I.Am4. Fergie - London Bridge5. Fergie - Pedestal6. Fergie - Voodoo Doll7. Fergie - Glamorous ft. Ludacris8. Fergie - Here I Come ft. will.i.am9. Velvet10. Fergie - Big Girls Don't Cry11. Mary Jane Shoes ft. Rita Marley & The I-Three's12. Losing My Ground 13. Finally (Feat. John Legend)14. Barracuda (Bonus Track)15. Party People (Nelly ft. Fergie) (Bonus Track)16. Clumsy ft. Soulja Boy Tell 'Em (Bonus Track)17. Labels Or Love (Bonus Track)DL: Fergie - The Dutchess DeluxeBonus Tracks Only

No comments: