Sunday, January 13, 2008

Victoria Beckham for Marc Jacobs



Here are the photos from Victoria Beckham’s much-anticipated ad campaign for Marc Jacobs Spring 2008. When I first heard she was going to do ads for Marc, I was Estatic about it, personally I love her and her style, and I think the ads came out funny and interesting, although I’m not sure about the one where she’s coming out of the box… Posh has truley made her mark in the fashion world and I personally feel that she is a true fashion Icon in the making. Check out the shots below for yourself and be sure to take note of the craziness that is the reverse heels from Marc’s runway show!

What do you think of the Posh for Marc Jacobs campaign? Do you like it or are you disappointed? Are you a VB hater and or do you just think Marc can do better? Let me know your thoughts in the comments

No comments: